This is a tool for people who want an introduction to how anxiety occurs and what to do about it. This is a general tool aimed at anxiety disorders with a cognitive approach. It contains exercises, tasks and information that are recommended in the course of treatment. We have other tools that are aimed at specific anxiety disorders. This tool can be useful as an introduction to learn more about anxiety.
- Who is this tool for?
For some, anxiety can become so severe that it disrupts everyday life, and appears in situations where it isn't helpful. This tool contains exercises, tasks and information that allow you to cope with anxiety in a better way.
- Content of this tool
- 1.1 What is Anxiety?
- 1.2 Alfred & The Shadow
- 1.3 What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- 1.4 Quiz - Part 1
- 2.1 Anatomy of Anxiety
- 2.2 Building Blocks of Anxiety
- 2.3 Your Cycle of Anxiety
- 2.4 Your Alarm System
- 2.5 Avoidance Strategies
- 2.6 Quiz - Part 2
- 3.1 Basic Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- 3.2 What Should Rita Do?
- 3.3 Your ABCD-Worksheet
- 3.4 Your Goal
- 3.5 Summary Anxiety
- 3.6 Quiz - Part 3
- 4.1 Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
- 4.2 What's Going On in Your Life?
- 4.3 Your Avoidance Strategies
- 4.4 Create Your Exposure Program
- 4.5 What is Your Anxiety About?
- 4.6 Exposure Therapy Example
- 4.7 Quiz - Part 4
- 5.1 Practice Makes Perfect
- 5.2 What Motivates You?
- 5.3 Seven Tips For Successful Exposure
- 5.4 Mindfulness & Meditation
- 5.5 What Have You Learned?
- 5.6 Quiz - Part 5
- 6.1 How to Cope With Relapses
- 6.2 Your Emergency Plan
- 6.3 How to Avoid Relapsing
- 6.4 Are You in a Vulnerable Place?
«It was very clear and easy to understand. Nice variation between reading, seeing / hearing and doing.»
«It felt so GOOD to read! I did not feel so weird anymore, the online course normalized my problems.»
«I liked that it is instructive, in a way so that the basic knowledge is easy to understand. Also like the warm words along the way well.»
«I liked that it was easily explained. Enjoyed watching the videos.»