This is a tool aimed at panic disorder with a cognitive behavioral therapy and exposure therapy approach. It contains exercises, tasks and information commonly used in outpatient treatment.
- Who is this tool for?
Anxiety is a condition we all feel at times, but for some the anxiety becomes so intense that it disrupts everyday life. This tool contains exercises, tasks and information that allow you to cope with anxiety in a better way.
- Content of this tool
- 1.1 What is Anxiety?
- 1.2 Alfred & The Shadow
- 1.3 What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- 1.4 Quiz - Part 1
- 2.1 Anatomy of Anxiety
- 2.2 Building Blocks of Anxiety
- 2.3 Your Cycle of Anxiety
- 2.4 Your Alarm System
- 2.5 Avoidance Strategies
- 2.6 Quiz - Part 2
- 3.1 Basic Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- 3.2 What Should Rita Do?
- 3.3 Your ABCD-Worksheet
- 3.4 Your Goal
- 3.5 Summary Anxiety
- 3.6 Quiz - Part 3
- 4.1 Panic Attacks
- 4.2 Your Circumstances
- 4.3 What Are Your Panic Attacks Like?
- 4.4 Your Avoidance Strategies
- 4.5 Create Your Training Program
- Panic Attacks With Agoraphobia
- 4.6 Quiz - Part 4
- 5.1 Practice Makes Perfect
- 5.2 What Motivates You?
- 5.3 Seven Tips For Successful Exposure
- 5.4 Mindfulness & Meditation
- 5.5 What Have You Learned?
- 5.6 Quiz - Part 5
- 6.1 How to Cope With Relapses
- 6.2 Your Emergency Plan
- 6.3 How to Avoid Relapsing
- 6.4 Are You in a Vulnerable Place?
«It was very clear and easy to understand. Nice variation between reading, seeing / hearing and doing.»
«It felt so GOOD to read! I did not feel so weird anymore, the online course normalized my problems.»
«I liked that it is instructive, in a way so that the basic knowledge is easy to understand. Also like the warm words along the way well.»
«I liked that it was easily explained. Enjoyed watching the videos.»