This tool is for you who want to know more about self-esteem, what affects it, and what can change it. It contains exercises, tasks and information that are used in outpatient treatment courses.
- Who is this tool for?
This tool is suitable for those of you who want to know more about self-esteem, what affects it, and what can change it. With the right tools, it is possible to improve your self-esteem!
- Content of this tool
- 1.1 What is self-esteem?
- 1.2 Mapping
- 1.3 What is a mental schema?
- 1.4 Getting started
- 1.5 Quiz - Part 1
- 2.1 Self-esteem is relational
- 2.2 Why self-esteem is important
- 2.3 Self-esteem doesn't stand still
- 2.4 Changing self-esteem is demanding!
- 2.5 The desired self
- 2.6 Quiz - Part 2
- 3.1 Thoughts and Mental Schemas
- 3.2 Understanding the origins
- 3.3 Attitude to Mental Schemas
- 3.4 Challenging Mental Schemas
- 3.5 Quiz - Part 3
- 4.1 Self-compassion
- 4.2 Self-compassion - a practical exercise
- 4.3 Find your inner care
- 4.4 How to forgive yourself for mistakes
- 4.5 Appreciate your positive sides
- 4.6 Quiz - Part 4
- 5.1 Self-esteem and relationships
- 5.2 Assertiveness
- 5.3 Boundary setting
- 5.4 Vulnerability
- 5.5 Quiz - Part 5
- 6.1 Looking Back
- 6.2 Setback or Relapse
- 6.3 Preventing Setbacks
«It was very clear and easy to understand. Nice variation between reading, seeing / hearing and doing.»
«It felt so GOOD to read! I did not feel so weird anymore, the online course normalized my problems.»
«I liked that it is instructive, in a way so that the basic knowledge is easy to understand. Also like the warm words along the way well.»
«I liked that it was easily explained. Enjoyed watching the videos.»