This online coping tool aimed at sleep disorders contains exercises, tasks and information that psychologists use in the treatment of sleep disorders / insomnia. The Tool is based on cognitive therapy and include techniques such as sleep restriction and sleep hygiene.
- Who is this tool for?
It is quite common to experience difficulty sleeping some periods of life. For some, these problems become so disruptive and / or persistent that it interferes with how one functions in everyday life. In this tool you will learn different techniques and exercises to improve sleep over time.
- Content of this tool
- 1.1 Trouble Sleeping?
- 1.2 Sleep Measurement
- 1.3 Sleep Diary
- 1.4 What Is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?
- 1.5 Quiz - Part 1
- 2.1 Sleep Facts
- 2.2 Stages of Sleep
- 2.3 Types of Sleep Problems
- 2.4 Myths About Sleep
- 2.5 Quiz - Part 2
- 3.1 Sleep Restriction
- 3.2 Planning Sleep Restriction
- 3.3 Tips for Implementation
- 3.4 Quiz - Part 3
- 4.1 Sleep Hygiene
- 4.2 Stimulus Control
- 4.3 Relaxation Techniques
- 4.4 Quiz - Part 4
- 5.1 Basic CBT Techniques
- 5.2 How To Think About Sleep
- 5.3 Overthinking And Worries
- 5.4 Worry Postponement
- 5.5 Tips For Dealing With Nightmares
- 5.6 Quiz - Part 5
- 6.1 Relapse Or One Step Back?
- 6.2 How To Prevent a Relapse?
- 6.3 Are You In A Vulnerable Place?
«It was very clear and easy to understand. Nice variation between reading, seeing / hearing and doing.»
«It felt so GOOD to read! I did not feel so weird anymore, the online course normalized my problems.»
«I liked that it is instructive, in a way so that the basic knowledge is easy to understand. Also like the warm words along the way well.»
«I liked that it was easily explained. Enjoyed watching the videos.»