This is a tool aimed at specific phobias with cognitive behavioral therapy and exposure therapy approach. It contains exercises, tasks and information commonly used in outpatient treatment courses. The tool has a separate section aimed at blood / injection phobia due to some special considerations in this type of phobia. It can be used for all phobias - but we have our own tools that are aimed at social phobia and panic attacks with agoraphobia that may be more suitable for these.
- Who is this tool for?
Afraid of spiders, blood, flying or snakes? This tool will help you create your own exercise program to make you feel a little better.
- Content of this tool
- 1.1 What is Anxiety?
- 1.2 Alfred & The Shadow
- 1.3 What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- 1.4 Quiz - Part 1
- 2.1 Anatomy of Anxiety
- 2.2 Building Blocks of Anxiety
- 2.3 Your Cycle of Anxiety
- 2.4 Your Alarm System
- 2.5 Avoidance Strategies
- 2.6 Quiz - Part 2
- 3.1 Basic Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- 3.2 What Should Rita Do?
- 3.3 Your ABCD-Worksheet
- 3.4 Your Goal
- 3.5 Summary Anxiety
- 3.6 Quiz - Part 3
- 4.1 Phobias
- 4.2 What's Your Phobia?
- 4.3 Treatment of Phobias
- 4.4 How Can You Treat Phobias?
- 4.5 Create Your Exposure Program
- 4.6 Quiz - Part 4
- 5.1 Practice Makes Perfect
- 5.2 What Motivates You?
- 5.3 Seven Tips For Successful Exposure
- 5.4 Mindfulness & Meditation
- 5.5 What Have You Learned?
- 5.6 Quiz - Part 5
- 6.1 How to Cope With Relapses
- 6.2 Your Emergency Plan
- 6.3 How to Avoid Relapsing
- 6.4 Are You in a Vulnerable Place?
«It was very clear and easy to understand. Nice variation between reading, seeing / hearing and doing.»
«It felt so GOOD to read! I did not feel so weird anymore, the online course normalized my problems.»
«I liked that it is instructive, in a way so that the basic knowledge is easy to understand. Also like the warm words along the way well.»
«I liked that it was easily explained. Enjoyed watching the videos.»