STRESS & BURNOUT
This tool focuses on how to cope with stress, with a particular focus on fatigue and burnout as potential sub-problems. The tool contains psychoeducation about stress and the relationship between internal and external demands. An introduction is given to burnout and fatigue symptoms. The focus of the tool is on finding a balance between activity and rest, as well as setting boundaries.
- Who is this tool for?
Burnout, or too much stress over time are characterized by being exhausted much quicker than usual. This tool helps you to become aware of what you are thinking and doing, as well as what will help reduce stress and pressure from both yourself and others.
- Content of this tool
- 1.1 Purpose Of Stress
- 1.2 External Versus Internal Motivation
- 1.3 External Versus Internal Pressure
- 1.4 How To Manage Stress
- 1.5 Quiz - Part 1
- 2.1 What Is Burnout?
- 2.2 Signs Of Burnout
- 2.3 Personality Traits & Burnout
- 2.4 Assessing Your Burnout Risk
- 2.5 Quiz - Part 2
- 3.1 Balancing Your Activity Level
- 3.2 Making Time For Things You Enjoy
- 3.3 Physical Activity
- 3.4 Overcoming Procrastination & Getting Things Done
- 3.5 Quiz - Part 3
- 4.1 What Are Boundaries & Why Do We Need Them?
- 4.2 Your Rights, Needs, & Boundaries
- 4.3 Communicating Your Boundaries
- 4.4 Boundaries In Relationships & Workplace
- 4.5 Quiz - Part 4
- 5.1 How To Stop Overthinking
- 5.2 Learn To Challenge Your Worries
- 5.3 Using The ABCD Model To Change Your Thinking
- 5.4 Change How You Approach Your Worries
- 5.5 Quiz - Part 5
- 6.1 What Is Mindfulness?
- 6.2 Meditation & Burnout
- 6.3 Relaxation Exercises
- 6.4 Alfred and the Shadow
- 6.5 Quiz
«It was very clear and easy to understand. Nice variation between reading, seeing / hearing and doing.»
«It felt so GOOD to read! I did not feel so weird anymore, the online course normalized my problems.»
«I liked that it is instructive, in a way so that the basic knowledge is easy to understand. Also like the warm words along the way well.»
«I liked that it was easily explained. Enjoyed watching the videos.»